E-mail your articles anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org. You should hear back from us within 2 weeks of submission.
Criteria for Article Submission
- Article length: between 600 and 1200 words (although we’re flexible).
- Sample topics: interesting science, new technologies, side projects, research experience, science communication activities, design teams, book reviews, interesting contraptions you’ve built, etc.
- Format: include relevant pictures or diagrams, and include references if applicable.
- What we want: engaging, interesting articles that don’t require an extensive scientific background to be understood.
- What we don’t want: technical reports or lengthy dissertations.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to e-mail us at email@example.com
Don’t know what to write about?
Here are some ideas to get you started: